In this episode, I'm breaking down how I organize my days in order to manage raising two toddlers, running an online business, and working on my health. It sounds like a lot, and I'm re-strategizing CONSTANTLY, but I truly feel SO much gratitude to do what I do and I hope this episode gives you a few nuggets of inspiration.
- why you already have everything you need to succeed
- the difference between balancing things you're passionate about vs things that weigh you down
- creating a baseline of non-negotiables that give you more space for doing the things you love
- a day in the life, including how I intentionally spend connection time with my kids and work smarter, not harder
- building a village, even when it's not a human village
ButcherBox meat delivery that makes my meal planning so much easier
DID YOU HEAR THE NEWS?! The Keeping Balance Method is now an APP! Introducing a brand new membership for on-demand home workouts that live in flexible workout vaults for each menstrual cycle! Learn more HERE!
Sign up for my newsletter!